There was a Earthquake last night...
Ok so don't freak out, it wasn't a full on earth splitting quake, just a little tremor... the quake was on the other side of the the island. It was the first time I've ever experienced a quake or tremor... and this is how it happened:
I woke up with a start to a squeaking bed... and I'll be honest, at first i thought the people next door were umm...ya, anyway... then i was i was like, no seriously, the squeaky bed is mine, and even my beads on the wall were moving around, and thats when i realised, and SCREAMED...EARTHQUAKE...I don't wanna die... mommy...
Ok seriously, I really checked the time (2am) and just kinda lay there thinking, this is a first...
so i guess i can check that off my life experience list...earthquake...check...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey there
ReplyDeletereally cool that you have this blog going, so cool so see how it is all going. Glad it has been good. So what is the city like, is it hard only been able to speak English or can you get by? The school sounds good just such long days, do you work on weekends?
All here is good, jsut finished holiday club, which went well we had 180 kids over the week, about 120 a day and had 42 commitments, which was what it was all about.
Going on leave next week, can't wait, I am on leave for about two weeks but Wayne is only taking a week, over that time we are going to the Berg can not wait.
well chat soon.
Lis