Monday, August 3, 2009

1 month in.... week 1, 2 and 3

So its been awhile since the earthquake post, I think it might be time to update this thing again... I'm sorry I haven't been more diligent at this... i actually dont have an excuse. I just haven't got around to it.

Those of you who I have spoken to will know more about what is going on so excuse me if I am repeating myself.

So i am a month in, let me re-cap what I have done over every week.

Week 1 - was all about getting to know the school. I did observation for a few days, which was very helpful. (I slept the first weekend away to try get over my jet lag, which was pretty bad) I think my previous blogs cover this week pretty well.

Week 2 - My first week of teaching (although it wasn't a full day, because I had observation of my night classes) On Friday I started with a seriously sore throat, Saturday was proper flu, and i literally slept that weekend away.

Week 3 - This was my first proper week of teaching, i taught a full day from 8.30am till 7.00pm. (there are considerable breaks in between, but its still quite hectic)I got an ear infection during the week, so the weekend was spent sleeping...AGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment