Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Meet me on the rooftop



Last weekend I discovered 'the roof' of my apartment... And what a discovery, I tell you. One of the things that have really been bugging me since coming to Taiwan is that I seemed to have lost my ability to wake up early. (for those of you who still don't believe I'm a morning person...GET WITH THE PROGRAM...I was a teenager ok!!)

Anyway this week I have been waking up at 6am and going to watch the sunrise on the roof. I have also been enjoying long conversations with the Son. What a blessing. There is a lovely morning breeze up on the roof, which is normally really hard to come by in Taiwan, and it is setting a really good tone for each day. Although I haven't had the best week it still feels good because my mornings are good...THANK YOU LORD!

God has been blessing me out of my slops (its too hot for sox) up there... every morning new blessings. This morning was Psalm 34 "rest assured in God looking out for you" God my comforter.

1 comment:

  1. To my little one :)so glad 2 reconnect with u via divices,tho we connect alwyz thru prayers.i pray dat peace of God rest in yr thoughts and manifest Himself in wayz u have never xperienced im missing u!

    ReplyDelete