Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SCOOTER SCOOTER SCOOTER


So the other thing I did this weekend was go scooter shopping... (If your wondering at the sudden bought of spending, my student loan took a hit this month for the sake of me getting set up and I had been saving for a camera)

People from church have been really great in helping me get settled, so this weekend, while I was in Taichung Chuck and Michael took me to a scooter shop and we looked for and found a potential scooter. I went back today and bought it, I will have it in my possession by the weekend. When I will go into TaiChung for church and also learn how to ride a scooter. I've had one practice round, so I plan on driving it around Morrison Academy, the place where church is and getting a feel for it, then I will attempt the trip home.

So I've posted a picture of me and my new scooter above, I think its really cute and I'm really excited. Thank you Lord for helping sort all this stuff out!

1 comment:

  1. yay!! i love scooters esp. in foreign countries!!! wooty!!!

    ReplyDelete